jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

Hiking in the Sierra Nevadas

Katie, Jill, and I walking on the a ledge next to the river.

One of the many views while on our hike


Shawn, Katie, and I by one of the Indiana Jones bridges.


My first swinging bridge.



Our second weekend in Granada a bunch of us went hiking the Sierra Nevadas with TiTi (short for Christian), one of our directors from ISA. Its hard to believe that you can find such natural beauty 20 minutes from the city. For a lot of the hike, we walked along a little river - it was very relaxing. I could have spent a lot of time just sitting by the water and been absolutely content. We also walked across many long, swinging bridges like in Indiana Jones. Pretty awesome. There were waterfalls, cliffs, flowers, wild figs trees and berries, goats. I loved it. It was a nice, relaxing day and a good workout.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario